I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

الجمعة، 18 مارس 2022

scattered memories

Some moments in our live are remarkable and what happened after it would be completely different than a second before it, sometimes it came with the felling of being trapped or in a movie set or any other of our brains manipulation to save us


I remember my first time in budel camp while I was in a single room and I was scared of how the European buildings looks like . It reminded me of horror movies


When he told me to sit near a graveyard to take a breath then he put a knife over my neck, for a moment I thought it's a trick or a movie but inside my heart I knew that everything would change completely


When I saw the double red lines on the test kit and how I felt calm at that moment as nothing would change that fact 

When I was in the hospital watching my hand covered by blood and it was heavy red blood .I didn't realize what happened and when that happens but I was shocked asking myself does I deserve that?


Once upon a time a friend told me -when I revealed my day stuffs and how I'm not tired - "you get used to hard work that's why you don't get tired easily"
It was a joke but he made me realize a lot about my live and how I fighted for years in my relationship with my family, how to accept myself, how to flee from Egypt, having a healthy friendships and being financially stable as I can't grantee any help from others

My live never been easy but on the other hand I fighted and I survived and I won , I always won but on my own way

ليست هناك تعليقات: